Experience the excitement of Rangiroa.
Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles International Airport on Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete and Air Tahiti to Rangiroa. May require an overnight stay in PPT in both directions
Gatherings of gray reef sharks in Rangiroa
The three atolls that dive travelers seek are Rangiroa, Tikihau, and Fakarava. Each provides miles of shallow reef to explore within expansive lagoons, along with more dramatic topographies on the ocean sides of the barrier reefs. But what truly put these destinations on the diving map are the passes. These breaches in the coral ramparts of the atolls attract masses of marine life, which gathers to bask in the tidal flows. Among the most famous is Tiputa Pass, which is known for its massive gatherings of gray reef sharks.
- Maitai Rangiroa Resort and TOPDIVE Rangiroa
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles International Airport on Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete and Air Tahiti to Rangiroa.
- 6 nights Garden Bungalow accommodations
- Hotel taxes and service charges (City Tax per adult, per night payable upon checkout at the resort)
- Daily breakfast included
- Free WiFi
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 10 boat dives including free use of rental equipment with TOPDIVE Rangiroa.
Price valid 11/1/23-12/13/23 & 1/7-3/31/24
Package includes roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles to Bora Bora and are subject to changes and restrictions. Package price is based on double occupancy, and is subject to availability, and may be subject to currency fluctuation. Specific travel dates are available at varying rates and varying book by dates.
Tahiti Tourism Office is not affiliated with any Tour Operator, and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any particular agency or partnership.