Designed on a sumptuous white sand beach, on the edge of the lagoon, Pension Papahani is ideal for families who wish to spend a pleasant stay without having to worry about security issues. Families and couples will be charmed by the assets of this guesthouse bordered by clear water and by the warm and exotic welcome of the owners. They will enjoy dining with their feet in the sand, surrounded by local handcrafted decorations. The island is full of activities: from underwater discoveries (manta rays) to wreath weaving workshops and deep sea fishing.
The only beach bungalow is cozy, spacious, well-equipped, and offers a breathtaking view of the Maupiti lagoon. The other three units of the guesthouse are equally comfortable but overlook the property’s garden. No matter which bungalow you choose, you will have the best time in French Polynesia at Papahani Guest House!
Warm welcome and crystal clear lagoons are the key words of your stay at Pension Papahani.
* Note that there is no bank, no ATM and very few grocery stores on the beautiful island of Maupiti. Catering
– Continental breakfast is served from 7:00 am.
– Dinner served from 7:00 pm – Meals consisting of fresh fish caught daily or meat (depending on availability).
– Small selection of wines available on request.
– No bar but wine, beer, punch and soft drinks are sold all day on request.
– Queen size bed
– Single bed
– Fins, Mask, Snorkel
– Mosquito net
– Free Internet access
– Bathroom with hot water
– Preparation of the Tahitian oven “Ahima’a” (only on Sundays)
– Weaving workshops (coconut palm wreaths, basket)
– Kayaks, Pirogue
– Fishing: With a shotgun. With a fishing rod. Offshore fishing (depending on the weather).
– Workshop of pareo tying