The Islands of Tahiti is the ideal destination for those wanting a break from the hustle and bustle of modern life. It is an opportunity to get back in touch with the essentials in life and to soak up some of the ‘Mana‘, the spiritual force which connects every living thing. You can feel the Mana everywhere in the islands, and it will help you appreciate the natural beauty of French Polynesia, the warmth of its population and the ancestral culture which thrives to this day.
The Gobbett family, based in the United Kingdom, flew to Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris to catch their flight to Tahiti-Faa’a International Airport. The flight took 22 hours, including a stopover in Los Angeles. This is the itinerary that we prepared for them to get the most out of their stay in The Islands of Tahiti.
- Arrival at Tahiti-Faa’a International Airport
- Transfer to the Te Moana hotel
Moorea, the sister island
- Round of golf at Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course
- Snorkeling in the waters around the hotel or a seabob session with Moorea Water Games
- Depart Moorea for Tahiti
- Domestic flight to Raiatea, 45 minutes
- Embark on catamaran with Tahiti Yacht Charter for cruise
- Stop to explore Faaroa River by paddleboard or kayak
Return to Tahiti
- Sail back to Raiatea for return flight to Tahiti
- Return flight from Papeete to Paris with Air Tahiti Nui
Plan the trip of your dreams
3 good reasons to book a travel agent
Certified Tahiti Specialist
has in-depth knowledge of the destination, enabling us to offer you unique activities and experiences.
Your customized agent
to suit your preferences and budget.
Your agent assists you
throughout your stay to make every moment of your trip a memorable one.