A two week family vacation. Discover the beauty of The Islands of Tahiti with all the family.
5 days to
Relax and sunset
- Arrival at Tahiti-Faa’a International Airport, collect rental car and check in to hotel on west coast (Punaauia).
- Relax with the family around hotel pool.
- Mom can enjoy a massage in the hotel’s spa while Dad looks after the kids at the poolside.
- At sundown, drive to Vaipoopoo Park in Punaauia, where kids can play before having dinner at a food truck with views over Moorea.
- Drive to the peninsula (Tahiti Iti) for two night stay, stopping at two major tourist sites on the way.
- First stop: the white sandy beach at Vaiava for an early morning swim; then visit the Vaipahi water gardens to see the botanical specimens and water plants, then take one of 3 hiking trails that are suitable for all ages. The gardens are the perfect place for a lunchtime picnic by the sea.
- Check in to your Tahitian Guesthouse on the peninsula.
Day 3, 4 & 5
- Take a boat excursion to discover the lagoon at Vairoa and the mythical wave at Teahupo’o, then continue to Fenua Aihere to admire the luxuriant vegetation.
- End the day with a swim at the black sand beach at Venus Point in Mahina. Check in to your east coast hotel. Have dinner in the hotel restaurant with a traditional dance show.
- Take a 40 minute flight from Tahiti-Faa’a airport to Huahine in the Leeward Islands.
Cruising in Huahine, Raiatea and Taha’a
Day 1, 2, 3 & 4
Sailing in the Society Islands
- Transfer from the airport and embark on a catamaran for a private charter of 4 days and 3 nights with skipper and hostess.
- Decide on your itinerary with the help of the skipper.
- Stop at a different island each day to enjoy the nautical activities (snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboard…) and visit the tourist sites, such as a vanilla plantation in Taha’a and the marae of Taputapuatea in Raiatea.
- Leave the catamaran at Raiatea and catch a flight to Moorea
4 days in
Sister island, Moorea
Day 1 & 2
Zipline and tour
- Arrival at Temae airport, collect rental car.
Drive to your vacation rental. Moorea has a very large selection of vacation rental villas.
Visit the treetop adventure park with ziplines and other activities for all the family.
- Take a full-day boat excursion. Visit Moorea’s two bays, go swimming with manta rays and have a ma’a Tahiti (Tahitian meal) on a motu.
Day 3 & 4
- Visit the valley of Opunohu for a day of hiking on foot, e-bike or quad ATV.
Stop at the Te Fare Natura eco-museum to learn about the biodiversity of Polynesia.
- Take a last dip in the lagoon at Temae beach.
- Catch the passenger ferry to Papeete.
- Enjoy yet another glorious sunset over Tahiti from a restaurant terrace.
- Transfer to Tahiti-Faa’a International Airport for your flight home.
Plan the trip of your dreams
3 good reasons to book a travel agent
Certified Tahiti Specialist
has in-depth knowledge of the destination, enabling us to offer you unique activities and experiences.
Your customized agent
to suit your preferences and budget.
Your agent assists you
throughout your stay to make every moment of your trip a memorable one.