Follow our suggested itinerary for a month exploring The Islands of Tahiti.
Weeks 1 & 2
Cruise on the M/S Paul Gauguin
- Arrival at Tahiti-Faa’a International Airport
- Check in and board the M/S Paul Gauguin
- Depart Tahiti the same evening
- The cruise visits several islands: Fakarava in the Tuamotu Islands; Fatu Hiva, Hiva Oa, Tahuata and Nuku Hiva in the Marquesas Islands; Huahine, Bora Bora, Taha’a and Moorea in the Society Islands
- Shore excursions with a range of activities: hiking, whale watching (in the mating season), four-wheel drive safari 4×4.
- Return to Tahiti after 15 days at sea. Disembark early morning
Rurutu & Tubuai
4 days in Rurutu
Taro field, arts & crafts
- Catch 1h30 flight to Rurutu from Tahiti-Faa’a International Airport.
- Check in to Tahitian Guesthouse
- Four-wheel drive safari tour of the island: visit marae archeological site, taro fields and basket weaving craft workshop
3 days in Tubuai
Hiking and excursion
- Stay in Tahitian Guesthouse
- Visit ‘Bloody Bay’ and other cultural sites
- Diving with Tubuai Plongée: different options available, including whale observation during the mating season
- Hiking to mount Taitaa with guide
- Day trip to explore the lagoon, with picnic lunch on a motu, snorkeling and giant clam fishing
- Kitesurfing session on the lagoon
- Enjoy savouring lychees if it’s December
Raivavae, Moorea & Tahiti
3 days in Raivavae
- Catch 40 minute flight to Raivavae
- Accommodation in Tahitian Guesthouse
- Visit the island by bike
- Enjoy savouring delicious lychees if it’s December
- Boat trip to motu Vaiamanu, known as ‘swimming pool motu‘
- Hike with guide to the top of mount Hiro
- Catch 1h50 flight to Tahiti
- Check in to hotel
Plan the trip of your dreams
3 good reasons to book a travel agent
Certified Tahiti Specialist
has in-depth knowledge of the destination, enabling us to offer you unique activities and experiences.
Your customized agent
to suit your preferences and budget.
Your agent assists you
throughout your stay to make every moment of your trip a memorable one.